The folks at myfamilytravels.com know a thing or two about traveling with children and babies. So it’s safe to say their word is as good as any when talking about the best destinations to bring the little ones.
In a recent blog post, the site named Bethany Beach as one of the dozen best “baby beaches” in the country, after taking a poll of parents around the U.S.
Here is the full list of beaches:
- Dana Point Baby Beach, California
- Mission Bay Park, San Diego, California
- Bethany Beach, Delaware
- Clearwater Beach, Florida
- Poipu Beach, Kauai, Hawaii
- Baby Beach, Maui, Hawaii
- First Encounter Beach, Eastham, Massachusetts
- Sleeping Bear Dunes, Empire, Michigan
- Flying Point Beach, Southhampton, New York
- Huntington Beach State Park at Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
- Corpus Christi/McGee Beaches, Texas
- Whitefish Dunes State Park, Wisconsin
A place for the whole family, Bethany Beach’s reputation as a must-visit destination is rising. Hope to see you here soon!