ResortQuest Real Estate has compiled a list of the top 10 real estate properties from coastal Southern Delaware viewed on ResortQuestDE.com in September 2012. Many of the area’s resort communities are represented last month, as visitors were no doubt drawn in by the lure of the Quiet Resorts’ serene neighborhoods. But it was a townhome in a small community just steps away from the beach in Bethany that caught the most attention this time around.
Visit the links in the addresses to get more information on these amazing beach area properties, including contacts to our knowledgeable and friendly real estate agents!
1. 9 Lagoona Drive, Sea Pines Village, Bethany Beach – 2BR, 2.5BA townhome
This darling townhome is located just two blocks away from the surf and sands of Bethany Beach! Attractively decorated and well maintained, this home features a new HVAC and kitchen appliances updated in 2010. A second bathroom was recently remodeled on the second floor with new windows, sliders and siding. This home makes a great rental property for those looking to make an investment on their purchase.
2. 21001 Greenway Court, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach – 3BR, 2BA condo
3. 115 Holly Drive, Lincoln – 3BR, 2BA single family home
4. 37454 Breezy Cove, The Refuge at Dirickson Creek, Selbyville – 4BR, 3.5BA single family home
5. 212 Georgetowne House, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach – 3BR, 2BA condo
6. Omar Road, Frankford – 1.260 acres
7. 36466 Wild Rose Circle, Bayside, West Fenwick – 3BR, 2.5BA single family home
8. 305N Annapolis House, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach – 2BR, 2BA condo
9. 132A October Glory, Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View – 3BR, 2BA condo
10. 33692 Briar Court North #4B, Bethany Meadows, Frankford – 2BR, 2BA condo